Anna Wintour tops powerful woman list
Vogue's editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is the most powerful woman in media and entertainment, according to Forbes magazine. Dame Anna has earned a reputation as one of fashion's most influential, and formidable, commentators.
The famous fashion boss is also the artistic director of Vogue's publisher Conde Nast. She is joined on the prestigious list by the likes of Beyonce, Taylor Swift and JK Rowling.
Forbes compiles the annual list based on money earned, media mentions and general influence.
Here's the list in full:
1. Anna Wintour - artistic director, Conde Nast
2. Bonnie Hammer - chair, NBCUniversal
3. Stacey Snider - chair/CEO, 20th Century Fox
4. Beyonce Knowles-Carter - singer
5. Margarita Simonyan - editor-in-chief, RT news channel (Russia)
6. Dana Walden - CEO, Fox Television Group
7. Katharine Viner - editor-in-chief, Guardian
8. Donna Langley - chair, Universal Pictures
9. Zanny Minton Beddoes - editor-in-chief, The Economist
10. Kathleen Kennedy - president, Lucasfilms
11. Arianna Huffington - co-founder, Huffington Post
12. Taylor Swift - singer
13. JK Rowling - author
14. Shobhana Bhartia - chair, HT Media
15. Priyanka Chopra - actor/UN goodwill ambassador